QuickBooks is one of the most sophisticated software for accounting system and business finances that has made the work of bookkeepers and accountants all over the world much easier as they can now complete all the imperative complex tasks of finance electronically rather than manually. The software offers much more benefits of which some are illustrated below:
• Leads to lesser scope of errors.
• Saves up on resources – human, monetary and infrastructure.
• Completes tasks within set time limit.
• Systematic and seamless completion of tasks.
The software, however, is as prone to errors as the next software which leads to interruption in the work flow that ends up affecting the profit and growth of the business. The good news is that software always denotes errors and error messages with error code that helps to narrow down the area of the software that is acting up and is causing problems which can be reported to the technical experts contacted through QuickBooks error support number.
Furthermore these errors can be classified under one heading like QuickBooks 6000 series error or QuickBooks ‘H’ series errors. This series basically consists of 4 errors, namely QuickBooks Error H101, QuickBooks Error H202, QuickBooks Error H303 and QuickBooks Error H505. Brief description of the same is mentioned below:
• QuickBooks Error H101: Error Code H101 is direct result of mismatch or lack of certain setup settings required for QuickBooks software to work properly. Under this the best resolution will be to reinstall the software and configure it on the system correctly.
• QuickBooks Error H202: When the company file of the business is available on one computer system while the QuickBooks software is installed on another and the inter connectivity between both through a network server is not stable, then the user experiences QuickBooks Error Code H202. To resolve the issue immediately get in touch with Intuit Certified ProAdvisors through QuickBooks Error Service Number.
• QuickBooks Error H303: QuickBooks Error Code H303 again, as with QuickBooks Error Code H101, occurs when the system on which QuickBooks software is installed is missing certain settings in the system configuration.
• QuickBooks Error H505: Faulty installation of QuickBooks software leads to QuickBooks Error Code H505 when the user tries to access the QuickBooks software and company file. To avoid this re installation of the software should be done.
Reasons Leading to Emergence of QuickBooks ‘H’ Series Errors:
When the QuickBooks software is unable to connect through the server, any of the H series error can occur. Most probable reason behind this severity is listed below:
• DNS setting check are incorrect.
• Firewall and security software installed on the system is not allowing the software to connect due to restrictive settings.
• Hosting area connectivity settings are faulty.
• Corruption of files with extension .ND.
This sort of error series can be easily resolved by following the error resolution provided by Intuit step by step. However, if that does not work the technical support team build and hosted by QuickBooks can be contacted to resolve the problem promptly.
Alternatively, you can also get in touch with team of QuickBooks technical support team in case Intuit can’t be connected through. Just connect through live chat on www.quickbooks.support-telephonenumber.com or toll free QuickBooks Error Support number – +1-844-640-1482.